- By AGCADMIN
- In Bathroom, Design Build, Drywall, Energy Efficiency, Finish Carpentry, Flooring, Granite, Painting, Plumbing, Renovation
So you’ve decided that it’s time to update your bathroom. Whether you’re planning to sell your Las Vegas area home or you’ve simply decided your family needs a more updated space, there are a few important decisions you should make before you start.
1. Have a detailed inspection of your bathroom done before you start. It is a good idea to have a plumber inspect your current bathroom for leaks and other problems. Remodeling time is a good time to fix any leaks and update the fixtures.
2. Pay attention to energy efficiency. Chances are you will be able to save money in the long run by installing low flow toilets, water saving showerheads and other energy efficient fixtures.
3. Sketch out your proposed bathroom design. It is important to plan carefully for what you will do with the space. If you want a larger bathtub, or even a whirlpool, be sure to sketch it out and make sure you have enough space.
4. Pay attention to storage space. Storage space is at a premium in many modern bathrooms. You may be able to use your bathroom remodel to gain more cabinet and storage space.
Call AGC today for a free in home estimate.